Monday 14 February 2011

This Charming Man




I thought it'd be the last of Mr Maps after the cancelling. And the indecision. And the general fuckwittery. But no! He had more treats in store, as I was to find out.


I wake up Saturday to find two missed calls from him. One at 1:30am, one at 2:16am. Curious, I thought. One call could be a sit-on-your-phone accidentally scenario. Two separate calls intrigued me, and I was interested to see if he had an excuse or was just a bit mental. The following text conversation ensued.

--------


Hey. I had two missed calls from you at 2am. Everything ok...?


Sorry for drunky calls at silly o'clock. Brain switched off and willy started driving. X


Riiiight... do you always call random people you've never met for 2am booty calls? x


No. Sorry x


Cor, talk about mixed messages. Could've been quite simple had we just had that drink x


Sorry about that. I was horny and drunk x


Still not doing the dating thing? I notice you're still on the site. x


I don't think I want anything serious, just some fun x


Fair enough - tough call to make though if you've not even got as far as a casual drink with someone. x


I know, I just want to be honest. x

Course. Surely it's a case of seeing what happens right? You can't have expectations if you've not met :) x


Busy tonight?x


Why, you taking me for that drink? x


Maybe x


Man you've pushed your luck... If I say yes, will you just cancel again? x


I'm driving. I'll give you a text in a bit?


Let's leave it. Sorry. x


 --------

No comments:

Post a Comment